George Alexander Louis, better known as Prince George of Cambridge, born on 22 July 2013, is the first child of Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William and Kate Middleton. He is third in line to the British throne. Since his first appearance to the world, he has been winning hearts and making fashion statements. Presently, he is going to the Westacre Montessori School nursery, and is all set to join the same school in London where his father and uncle had done their schooling, Wetherby School. While Prince George is growing up fast, he had all his moments when he was happy, cranky, naughty etc etc. Following are his 8 pictures when he appeared not so impressed with his surroundings and still managed to look adorably cute!
These pictures also assert the fact that that all kids are same, even those who are princes!
1. On his visit to Canada with his parents. I guess he was happier staying back at home!
2. Prince George visiting the Royal International Air Tattoo in July 2016. The noise from the helicopter was quite annoying for him.
3. Prince George prepares to depart Australia in April 2014. He just wants it to end soon!
4. The royal family on their 2014 trip to New Zealand. He is totally not interested in the boring talk of the grown ups.
5. Prince George at Buckingham Palace in June 2015. Talk to my hand people!
6. President Barack Obama visits Prince George in April 2016. He doesn’t seem very happy with the Ex-president interrupting his bedtime routine.
7. Prince George in Wellington, New Zealand in 2014. When New Zealand’s governor-general held his hand, he chose to give this pricey look!
8. Prince George at his sister’s christening in July 2015. Though he tried to look fierce here, but landed up looking absolutely adorable!!
You may also be interested to read : 10 Commoners Who Married Royals